Quantity Surveyors Reports

I just spoke to a client who was unaware that they could claim depreciation on their rental property. In most cases, the depreciation claims on a rental property exceed $2,000. Usually, to claim this depreciation, a property owner has to get a report from a Quantity Surveyor. The cost of which is a tax deduction.

All investment property owners should check if they are claiming the full amount of depreciation that they are entitled to.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *